Friday, May 26, 2006

I need costume ideas

This instant messanging conversation between me and my coworker took place last year, 2 weeks before we had our Halloween party here at the office. I kept the record because it was just too funny. Let's just call my co-worker mrayman72 and myself Haceem.

mrayman72: you just got one?
mrayman72: only one?
mrayman72: have you decided on a costume for monday?
mrayman72: you have to top last year...

--- For the past 2 years, I have been 2nd place winner for my Halloween Costumes. 1st year I dressed up as my CEO (Something I will not recommend to you guys) and 2nd year I dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz (pictures will be available upon request) ---

Haceem: hey i'm doing my research man
mrayman72: how do you research?
mrayman72: i need costume ideas...
Haceem: you're gonna wear a costume this year, right?
mrayman72: if i get inspiration
mrayman72: any ideas?
mrayman72: why dont u dress up as bono from u2?
Haceem: heh? bono? nahh man..that's not really showing creativity
Haceem: and it's not unique
mrayman72: oh
mrayman72: see, i am not good at coming up with ideas for this
mrayman72: so i probably wont dress up
Haceem: how about a french maid
Haceem: you should dress up as a french maid
Haceem: you'll win
mrayman72: nah
mrayman72: what else do you got?
Haceem: you want to win, right?
mrayman72: who doesnt?
Haceem: how about a jewish santa
mrayman72: that makes no sense
Haceem: instead of wearing all red, you'll be wearing black
mrayman72: why black?
Haceem: exactly! it doesn't make sense, but it's unique
Haceem: remember what jason wore last year?
mrayman72: the israeli colors are blue and white
Haceem: hugh hefer
Haceem: ok blue and white then
mrayman72: hugh heffner, not hefer
mrayman72: how about as trump?
mrayman72: nah - boring
Haceem: no
mrayman72: what else?
Haceem: how about harry potter
Haceem: 45 year old harry potter
Haceem: he he he
mrayman72: harry potter is so over
Haceem: it's not
Haceem: the movie is coming out in a few weeks
mrayman72: yeah
mrayman72: i dont think so
Haceem: i still think you should go as a french maid
Haceem: you'll win
Haceem: i'm telling you
Haceem: it's so unexpected
mrayman72: what goes on inside your head?
Haceem: hey i'm giving you some ideas ok
mrayman72: think of something else
Haceem: how about bob marley
Haceem: and for the performance, you can lip sync some of his songs
mrayman72: performance?
Haceem: yeahh
Haceem: the performance is the key, my friend..
Haceem: don't you have to perform or something?
mrayman72: i dont perform
Haceem: hold on let me check the email
Haceem: presentation and wow factor
mrayman72: still got nothing
Haceem: how about a ballerina
mrayman72: why are you trying to see me in drag?
Haceem: hey, there are male ballerinas
mrayman72: oy
Haceem: you watched old school right?
mrayman72: yes
Haceem: remember the part when will ferrel dressed up in a ballerina costume
mrayman72: no
Haceem: and started performing in school gy,
Haceem: gym
Haceem: he's wearing all pink
mrayman72: keep thinking

No comments: